Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Something new

HELLOOOOOO THERE :)


SOOOOOOO today I was so pissed at one of my group member. OMGEE like "SHHHEEEE" first said that we should meet each other at 11am. & we agreed. Four of us agreed. And what happened? Well, she texted all of us, asking whether can we change the time to 12pm. 

OMG WHAT?! Like, hello we all agreed to meet up at 11am and now you just text us at like 10:40am and telling us to meet up at 12pm? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I think I need to get a new watch for her. How can someone be THAT inconsiderate? 

OKAY OKAY, fine fine fine, 12pm? fineeeee. Asked her to change the time to 12:30pm-1pm 'cos Liling and I had some other things to do, but no, nope, na-ah, she has to have a say to it. She thinks 30 minutes is not enough and insist us to meet up at 12pm. In the end we showed up late *evil laugh*. OI not on purpose okay? We have other things to do okay AND we already told her we're gonna be late. So in the end we walked back to Uni, and it was around 12.20pm. My friend, the other group mate called me and ask where was I. She told me she was waiting for the "friend" for 30 minutes, in front of the library all alone, with laptop and books in her bag, and she STILL hasn't show up. OMG what is her problem?  So basically the story goes like this, she came at 12:40pm, meet up for around 10 minutes and off she go, left 3 of us in the library. WHAT, WHAT IS HER PROBLEM? CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN TO ME?? 

First she told me 30 minutes is not enough, THEN she insist us to meet up at 12pm, ended up she showed up late, and only meet up for 10 minutes. LIKE hello, we have other things to do, not only you. How can you be so inconsiderate? UGHH! I'm sorry im just too angry.


Enough of her, lets say something else! So, today we bought our Macquarie Uni Hoodies! (or so you call it). AM SOOOOO HAPPY! We got a coupon that we can buy two hoodies for the price of AUD80. Yeah, I think its super expensive but they had a discount! It used to cost like AUD59 and after discount it's only AUD40! :)) HAPPY! 





TA DAHHH!


It's a little too big for me, isn't it :P 



my lunch! looks delicious, doesnt it? ahaha





I shall end this post with my awesome drawings during statistic tutorial! hahaha adios lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment