Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


Hello again everyone!

Today's Mother's Day! Did you guys get anything for your mom? HAHA my instagram and facebook are flooded with pictures of my friends taking pictures with their mother's and surprising them with gifts and a nice dinner. Ahhh, I'm so happy for them. I really wish that I could spend Mother's day with my family as well, but sadly I can't. Anyways, it's the thought that counts, right? :) Happy Mother's Day!


So today I watched 2 films, which are Hotel Transylvania and The Lorax.



He reminds me of garfield! 


I loveeeeeeee her hair!





"UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

Hotel Transylvania



 Daddy's little girl :) 


This is too cute. can't say no to this little bat! haha



One more thing before I end this post. Guys, I know sometimes you're just curious of what other people's marks are, but don't get too overboard. For me, I won't mind telling people my grades even if I didn't do toooo good (ok sometimes if its too low I get upset but I'll still tell), don't force people to tell you, okay? They'll tell you eventually (or not), I don't know. Anyways what I'm trying to say is sometimes they just don't feel like telling you. It's not that they hate you or anything, they just dont want to, that's all. So don't force them, alright? 

I'll end here! adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment