Friday, May 3, 2013

Rise Of The Guardians

Hello again!

I have finally watched The Rise of the Guardians and it is BEYOOOOND AWESOME! I personally LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE animation films. Like seriously, I love it SO SO much, that every single time I ask my friend out for a movie, the movie will most probably 90% be an animation movie.

I'M SORRY OKAYY! (but I don't feel sorry at all LOL!) I just love animation films. Like omg how can it be soooooooooo @#!@! NICE?! and Jack Frost. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS. so handsome. That silver ( or white ) hair, that baby blue eyes, that hoodie, and that staff. OHHHH THAT AWESOME STAFF.


The Guardians


The Sandman


The Easter Bunny


The Tooth Fairy


Santa Claus ( awesome tattoos! )


Pitch ( the bad guy )


AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST... *drum rolls*



The handsome Jack Frost. 

You see the staff? Is he a cutie pie or is HE A CUTIE PIE?! ahahhahahaa! It really is a good film. worth to watch! LOVE IT! YOU GUYS BETTER WATCH THAT MOVIE. What? You've already watch this awesome movie? well, good for you. GO AND WATCH AGAIN you poopoohead. IM SORRYYYYY you're not a poopoohead you're not you're not. 

addioooos lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment