Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dear John...


Great movie. 


Watched this movie today and it is beyond awesome. Am so in love with this movie but I don't get why would Savannah even get married to Tim. Doesn't make much sense to me, but overall it is a very very good movie. Do watch it! 

Mother's day is tomorrow! Did you guys get anything for your mom? Well, I did! Every year, my family celebrates Mother's day, Father's day, and birthdays together. My brother and I would make cards and buy presents for our parents E-V-E-R-Y Y-E-A-R. Sadly, not this year. BUT! nothing's going to stop us from keeping this 'tradition'. I guess my letter is somewhere in Malaysia's pos office waiting to be delivered to my house. I don't think my mom will receive the letter tomorrow ( I sent it last tuesday ), but hopefully she'll receive it this Monday. HA! I can't wait for my mom to receive it 'cos she gave me a call today, asking me " Do you know what day is tomorrow?? You should call me tomorrow okay? " hahaha and I was acting dumb, saying that tomorrow is Sunday, and she got so mad saying that my brother and I was heartless hahahhahaha. I just love my mom.

Dont just bring your parents out for a nice dinner only on mother's or father's day. You should occasionally bring your parents out for once in a while, spend some time with them, let them know that they mean a lot to you, and how much you appreciate them for raising you up as who you are today. You owe them more than anything you can ever give, and there is no way you can repay their love and time on you. Time doesn't stop for anyone. One day your parent's will leave you for a beautiful place, whether you like it or not.

Make every second count.

adios, beautiful you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment