Friday, March 9, 2012

unpredictable

You know I always felt that there was something about him that I will never ever figure out. No matter how hard I try, there will always be something that is left unsaid or unheard. Its not that i couldn't forget about the past or whatever, its that somehow i always feel that he's hiding something & not being that honest with me. OR maybe i was the problem. I shouldn't have been so... over reacting and jealous maybe? but this is me. If you weren't important to me, i wont bother being so protective or wanting to know more about you.
Ya sure everything's settled down, and time has made us realized for better or worse. But a part of me, trying so hard to trust you, its not a simple task. You once broke my trust, so to gain back my trust its not as easy as you think it is. I may smile at you, telling you that I'm fine with everything, but to tell you the truth, you wont be able to see the sadness and pain i kept inside.

I pray for the best between us.

Adios my micos (: have a beautiful day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment