Tuesday, March 13, 2012

dying inside

The moment when you feel that you just wanna die and not live no more,
The moment when you feel you're a piece of dumb shit,
The adrenaline rush you feel,
The heart is pacing so fast, you find difficulties to even breathe,
The guilt inside you, that's slowly eating your heart.

YEAP, that's how i'm feeling right now. I FEEL LIKE DYING LIKE RIGHT NOW, THIS INSTANCE.

HOW, HOW IN THE WORLD, HOW CAN THEY, LIKE CHARGE A FREAKING TINY PIECE OF A4 PAPER, WITH ONLY BLACK INK, BLACK INK, FOR 50 CENT?! That's so insane. PLUS, my uncle's GIRLFRIEND, works there. After negotiation, she charge us RM450. THAT is still so dam expensive. RM400 i can buy 4 of my college textbooks with that price. I feel like murdering myself right now.

I was to be blamed actually. It was my fault for not asking the price. but I really didn't know. I printed there once and it wasn't even so expensive. This will be my last visit. I will never EVER step into that shop ever again. I really learned my lesson. It hit me hard.

SO PEOPLE, please ask before purchasing. DONT BE AS STUPID AS ME.

have a lovely day miccos! well i pretty much killed my day. ADIOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment