Monday, June 1, 2009

TA-DAH =)

Today was same as usual.
BO-RING.
Nothing much to write today.
Was bored >< LOLs


Woke up early in the morning.
It's HOLIDAY and i must wake up early in the morning.. OMG betul..
Mum wants us to go to dad's office. S
he' worried bout us staying home alone. haihhhh.... ok lorrr..
At office ahhh... Hou sien ahhhhhhh.. Bro play C.S.O with his lap top.
Then ah, dad's worker came in and play the laptop =.=
OMG man i cant stand the smoke smell...



SIENNNN!!! But the game was kinda fun =D

After that, went home and straight online man XD
Chat with friends XD
The conversation. Cant see properly >< Good! privacy =D
HMM! K! Now chatting and blogging XD
Haih... He ahh.. Say he will spoil my blog wor..
No he wont =)
haihyoo.. He look the best XD

The he is my guy =)
Hope he always will be by my side and stay with meXD
I love him very much indeed XD
He's a nice guy! My one and only =)
hmm.. He's cute, taller than me (DURH!), kinda smart, kind (sometimes) , caring , sweet and so much more =)
That is why i love him XD
awwwwww rite?
OK OK ENOUGH! Later he shyyyy XD

K that's all for today =)


Sueyeeeeeeeeee XD

No comments:

Post a Comment