Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Funnn XD


Today went to the office againnnnnn.

OMG dam bored.
In the office doing nothing ><
Hp run out of battery! OMGg! Cant find anyone to talk to T__T

The reason why my hp no battery was...
  • Was bored so took some pictures with my 'lil bro.
  • Texting non-stop.
  • Listening songs.
  • Forgot to charge the phone yesterday.
Memang padan muka ><


She was bored (kakak)

He was bored.


I was bored.

Finally! Tuition later! GOOOOD!
I cant beleive im actually looking forward to it ==

I loveeeeeeeee my tuition =D

The teachers there are great and friendly XD

But the "yuran" dam expensive ==

Let's Go XD

NAH! I got write bout u nahhh! XD


Ah Wai, Ah Wen and Ah teacher XD


Ah Wai's Baggggg XD

Ah Wen's Bagggg XD

My Baggg XD

Why show me that face?? You should be happy to see ME XD (JOKE)

This is what u get for showing me that face XD
Ah Wen pergi Tandas XD

She was lucky 'cos she dint went to the 2nd toilet XD

'Cos the "unlucky guy" went to the 2nd one and he was stuck inside XD

Miss Tai. Ah Yi. My bro.

Dont panic we'll get u out.

Give me 20cent coin I open it.

U go lau sai 1st while waiting for us!

He's saved in the end XD

sue yeeeeeeeeeeee XD


2 comments: