Tuesday, March 25, 2014

what got me thinking..

I just wish I can shut myself up and tell myself that there's nothing to be afraid or insecure of. If its meant to be, then it is. If its not, then TOO BAD. I'm always shy around people and have zero confidence in myself, WHAT A FAILURREEEEE :( Its so hard to strike up a topic with international students. PFFT, what am I saying, I can't even talk to Malaysians in my Uni. I'm such a coward. I just don't know what to say to them. Recently, especially this semester, I have met quite a number of Koreans. And just yesterday, I made a Korean male friend. HOW'S THAT FOR A CHANGE? har had har... its nothing to be proud of anyway... I was actually forced to make friends with him since we need another member in our group (oops!). 

Is it me, or making new friends with the opposite gender are so much harder? I don't even know what to say to him. I'm just... sitting... and.. smiling... *sigh*. I'm sorry dude, I don't mean it! I wanted to talk to you but I just don't know what to say... 

I hate myself... *sobs* Its time for a change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment