Friday, May 6, 2011

Beginning

Hello people! How are you guys :)
Anyways, things has been different for me. The fairy tale life has ended and I have decided to walk out of this nightmare and start a new and fresh life.
Started college LONG ago and I'm starting to blend in with my classmates.
I miss my secondary classmates HELL a lot and I can't wait to see them sooooooon!
My primary Best friend is gonna start college this coming july! OH YEAH BABEH.

*******

You know, everyone should appreciate what they have now before it's too late. I believed in you and you just walked away from my life, just like that.
The pain is permanent, but I won't let this stop me from moving on , aye (:
Thanks so much for leaving a FOOTSTEP on my heart.
I cry, I fall, I struggle to get back up.
I smile, I laugh, I feel the energy rushing in me.
You were the one, the only one,
but things are not the same now.
time to say goodbye (:


701? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment